Do you like tasty, portable high-protein snacks? Then you'll love this Egg White Bite recipe. They make great on-the-go food. Hope you enjoy!
PREP TIME - 10 MIN | TOTAL TIME - 20 MIN | SERVINGS - 6
- 300ml Eggs Egg Whites
- 1 Whole Egg
- 1 Tomato, seeded & finely chopped
- 1 Medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 Teaspoon dried basil
- Salt and ground pepper, to taste
- Spray 6-cup muffin pan with with Non Stick Cooking Spray.
- Beat the Egg and Egg Whites in a medium bowl
- Divide mixture among a 6-cup muffin pan. Top each cup with tomatoes, onions and basil. Sprinkle with Salt and Pepper.
- Bake at 190 deg Celsius for about 8-10 min
Recipes courtesy of muscleforlife.com