PREP TIME - 20 MIN | TOTAL TIME - 20 MIN | SERVINGS - 1
- Non Stick cooking spray.
- 3/4 Cup Liquid Egg whites
- 1/8 Tsp Ground Black Pepper
- 5 small fresh asparagus spears, trimmed, cooked.
- 1 slice (1oz each) reduced fat Swiss Cheese, cut in half diagonally
- Spray nonstick omelet pan with Non Stick Cooking Spray,
Heat over medium-high heat until hot.
Pour Liquid Egg Whites into pan; cook 2 minutes or until edges start to set. Using a rubber spatula, gently lift edges while tilting pan to allow uncooked Egg to run beneath. Cook just until set.
- Sprinkle inside of omelet with pepper; Place asparagus and swiss cheese over half of cooked Egg. Fold omelet over to cover vegetables. Slide omelet onto plate.
Recipes courtesy of Eggbeaters.com