PREP TIME - 20 MIN | TOTAL TIME - 20 MIN | SERVINGS - 1
- 1/2 Cup halved lengthwise, sliced Zucchini.
- 2 Tbsp chopped Red Bell Pepper.
- 3 Tbsp slices fresh Mushrooms
- 1/8 Tsp Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 Cup Liquid Egg whites
Spray 8-inch nonstick saute or omelet pan with Non Stick Cooking Spray, if desired.
Heat over medium heat. Add zucchini, pepper, mushrooms and Italian seasoning.
Cook 4 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stirring frequently. Remove from pan; set aside and keep warm.
- Pour Liquid Egg Whites into pan; cook 2 minutes or until edges start to set. Using a rubber spatula, gently lift edges while tilting pan to allow uncooked Egg to run beneath. Cook just until set.
- Place vegetables over half of cooked Egg. Fold over to cover vegetables. Slide omelet onto plate.
Recipes courtesy of Eggbeaters.com