A wedge of Garlic and Herb spreadable cheese combined with Liquid egg whites for a delicious, speedy breakfast.
PREP TIME - 10 MINUTES | TOTAL TIME - 1O MIN | SERVING - 1
- Non Stock Spray
- 1/2 Cup Liquid Egg Whites
- 1 Wedge light Garlic & Herb spreadable cheese, chopped
- Spray inside of large microwave-safe mug with cooking spray.
- Stir together Liquid eggs and cheese in Mug.
- Microwave on HIGH for 1 min. Stir, Microwave 15 sec more or until set. Serve Immediately.
Serve scrambler on toasted whole wheat bagel or wrap in a whole wheat tortilla for a heartier meal. Fresh or freeze-dried chives may be added to the Liquid Eggs mixture, if desired. The scrambler puffs up and fills the mug while cooking. It falls quickly once removed from microwave. Use a large (15-ounce) microwave-safe mug to hold the ingredients and to reduce the chance of overflow. Mugs that are wider and shorter work best. A 2-cup glass measure may be used as well. Microwave wattages vary; adjust cook time as needed. Cook the scrambler just until the egg is set.
Recipes courtesy of Eggbeaters.com